Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A little person's jacket

This is my entry into the world of craft blogs. I've been thinking about it for ages (and have been formulating blog entries in my head for ages) as I've been reading and drawing inspiration from the many other blogs out there. So here goes, I will just jump into it, post what I have to show and hope you enjoy.

After receiving my first edition of the Ottobre design kids fashion mag, I was completely inspired and energised. This is my second project from the mag from the Autumn 4/2009 edition. The pattern was easy to follow and really enjoyable to make. I love the coloured leaves, perfect for Autumn, and the bright happy colours.

Now I just have to wait patiently until Winter next year when bubs grows into it, and hope it fits!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute jacket! I have been seeing occtobre magazine popping here and there in the blog world, but haven't seen it in person yet. Did check out their site. Wishing I would of known about this when my kids were even younger.
    Good luck with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete